Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Recap of day 14, 15, 16 in HK

Nov 25th, day 14th: Went to 又一城 again to pick up something. Then had lunch with Thomas, a university schoolmate, and Vikki. At night, went to 快活谷馬場 with Peter and his brother and sister. This is the first time I went to 馬場.
Discovery of the day: Food actually taste pretty good in 馬場!

Nov 26th, day 15th: Busy day, had 2 lunch asppointment and 1 dinner appointment! lol... 12:15pm lunch with Eva. 2pm lunch with my parents. Finally went to 澳洲牛奶公司 to eat one of my favour: 鮮奶燉蛋白. Then more shopping in 尖沙咀. Finally dinner with Peter's whole family.
Discovery of the day: I can't handle 3 meals within 3 hours!

Nov 27th, day 16th: Last day in HK. Had another 大家樂 breakfast, so good and so cheap. Then finished packing then go to airport. I don't wanna come back but I guess I have to.....
Discovery of the day: When you get older, you will start to miss your parents more!

0 comments: