Sunday, January 01, 2006

Happy New Year!!


Happy New Year!! Wish everyone will have a wonderful 2006!!

6 comments:

細V said...

Happy New Year!!!!

可可 said...

Happy New Year to you too!!

小jenn said...

Happy New Year!! Wish you have a wonderful 2006 and more good food to come.. =D

茶 said...

Thank you all!!

小jenn, I will try my best!!

細V said...

i came across this site.. it has some cartoon pics of cookwares.. pretty cute and thought u might be interested...

http://dye.mychat.to/gif/etc/cookie.htm
http://dye.mychat.to/gif/etc/tea.htm

o.. i just realized ur name is 茶婆婆 and not 草地樹林 (yeah i know u've changed it like 3 months ago, I just never gave much thought about it).. haha which name do u wanna go by now??

茶 said...

細V, you are so funny! Well, my name is 茶婆婆, the blog name is 草地樹林! So go by anything you want la!!

Thanks for the websites! I LOVE IT!